Thursday 25 April 2013

my uncertainties

How do you be certain of things uncertain,
How do you be sure about the future,
It's unknown, unheard, a mystery.
Then, tell me how will I know what's becoming of me in 10 years time.

For the past 2 weeks I've been attending a soft-skill training programs. Today we had a talk on personal development and stuff and in one of the slots the consultant had asked us to close our eyes and imagine ourselves 10 years from now. Hence, the existence of the poem. Come to think of it a lot of consultant, motivators, trainers have always asked us to do so. If you can visualize it, you can be it. The irony of it is that we never know what our future will be like. Will we even be alive in 10 years time?


But I did it anyway and in my imagination I see

A doctor in the O&G department,
A columnist for a newspaper,
A teacher to her children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment